Brought to you by…
Need a bond? Talk to the Pros! 856-304-7348 www.BondingPros.com
Brokers protected. Contractors welcomed.
Let’s face it, not all bid and performance bonds are difficult. Granted, bonds are different from insurance, but with some of the programs out there, you really don’t have to be an expert.
We refer to them as “EZ” type programs. They have been around for years because surety underwriters realize there is a layer of business that can be processed with minimal handling by a decision-maker.
We are surety specialists. That’s ALL we do since 1974, and we’re getting pretty good at it… But guess what? We want you to use those programs. They’re easy and available, so you really don’t need our help to serve your clients, unless:
- The project is over the $250-350,000 range
- The client has more than $400-500,000 of work on hand
- The company is new
- The project is not in their normal territory
- Nature of the work is unusual for the client
- Uncertain if they have the know-how
- The job is complicated
- Job not in the continental U.S.
- Job term over 12 months
- Maintenance over 12 months
- Residential project
- Site or subdivision bond
- Dual obligee such as a lender
- Non-standard bond forms
- Excessive bid spread
- Demolition project
- Hazardous material / environmental work
- Marine work
- Special technology / software
- Boat construction
- Tax liens
- Bond claims
- Poor credit report
OK so maybe sometimes you DO need us… We know how to handle all the various problems. We have processed over $900,000,000 in contracts. Chances are, we know how to solve any problem you run into. We have the markets, the knowledge and the best service standards.
Next “bond problem,” give us a try! Think of us as your Virtual Bond Department that’s available all the time including evenings and weekends.
Bonding Pros: 856-304-7348