Need a bond? Talk to the Pros! 856-304-7348 www.BondingPros.com
Brokers protected. Contractors welcomed.
Remember these from school? I always found them slightly annoying.
OK here we go! Match up each one with its mate.
|1. This surety bond has an annual term. Plumbers and electricians need them. The bond runs to the contractor’s municipality.||Site Bond
|2. Surety bond accompanying a project proposal. Bond has no expiry date and usually are never cancelled.||Power Of Attorney|
|3. Guarantees the construction of “public improvements.”||Bonding Pros: 856-304-7348
|4. Provides project info such as costs, billings and expected profits.||Work In Process Schedule|
|5. Provides project info such as performance &/or claim issues, degree of completion, date of acceptance, final contract amount.||Overrun|
|6. Proves that the person signing the bond on behalf of the surety has the authority to do so.||Pierre
|7. Performance bond premium charge for increased contract amount.||Contract Status Inquiry Form
|8. Who you call when a large or difficult bond is needed.||Bid Bond
|9. Capital of South Dakota||License Bond|
OK let’s see how you did.
- This is a license bond. Usually written in low amounts and freely issued.
- That’s a bid bond. They guarantee the bidders sincerity and interest in the project.
- Site bonds cover water, sewer, sidewalks, roads – not the buildings.
- Work In Process Schedule prepared by the construction firm using internal info only they have.
- Status Inquiry Form prepared by the project owner indicating the degree of acceptance of the contractors work and indicating the overall health of the project – in their opinion.
- Power of Attorney is attached to every surety bond proving its authenticity.
- Overruns may be charged when contract increases occur or at the end when the job is completed / accepted.
- Bonding Pros has the markets and expertise to solve your bond toughies. And we guarantee a same day response!
You see, bonds CAN be fun and rewarding.
Give us a call today: 856-304-7348
Not available in all states including Idaho.