OK, you know that’s not true. In fact, your success may depend on knowing the differences between sureties. Each one has a certain appetite, a niche. We are all the same, and yet we are all different.
So here is a little bit about us.
What We Do
- OUR GOAL is to be your high capacity market that provides fast, reasonable, (maybe even wonderful) underwriting responses!
- Exclusively contract surety. That means bid, performance and payment, and maintenance bonds.
- We bond construction, including subcontracts, plus service and supply contracts.
- Sovereign nation contracts are supported
- Also demolition, abatement and remediation
- We will consider young companies
- Production Underwriters: We can support companies with less than perfect credit – even with liens and bankruptcies. We’re not shackled by “bonding company bureaucracy.”
- We are flexible regarding financial statement presentation on bonds up to $10 million each.
- We have our own contractors questionnaire, bond request form and WIP schedule because after doing this for forty-five years, we know what info helps get your deal done.
- Our standard bond forms are unmodified AIA forms, readily accepted throughout the construction industry.
- Our rates are flexible / competitive.
- We are licensed to write in every state, including D.C., and can also consider overseas projects.
- We respond to all new business submissions on the day received.
- We are offering new agency appointments. No volume commitment is required.
- Our underwriting staff is available every day of the week, including evenings, 365. (You can call us right now! 856-304-7348)
What We Don’t Do
- Fidelity bonds or surety other than contract. For example, we do not support license & permit, court & probate, or site & subdivision.
- Waste your time. We only develop files we expect to write.
We not bragging. We just wanted you to know.
Our strong financial position (Best rating: A-8) makes us a perfect fit on a wide range of opportunities. Aggregate programs to $15 million and fast service. How can we help you succeed today?
KIS Surety Bonds, LLC is the exclusive surety underwriting department for Great Midwest Insurance Company an “A – 8” carrier licensed in all states plus D.C. “firstname.lastname@example.org” or call 856-304-7348.